Matcha Yoghurt Bark

                                                    A wonderful and healthy alternative yoghurt snack using matcha green tea.
I’ve realised that having something healthy to snack on in the cupboards is really important.  I could easily sit and snack on chocolate and cake all day, but sometimes a girl just needs something a little less sugary to fuel her working day. After our recent move, we splashed out on a beautiful fridge freezer, which has become like a supportive best friend when it comes to eating well and finding my healthy balance.  I’ve kept it well stocked with healthy meals and snacks like this easy to make Matcha Yoghurt Bark. I prefer to get as much protein into my meals as possible, and this also applies to my snacks as well.  A more protein heavy meal keeps me fuller for longer and full fat yoghurt is one of my all time favourite snacks that I normally serve with berries.  This time, I wanted to change things up and make something a bit different, which is where the recipe for this frozen yoghurt bark comes from.  


INGREDIENTS
  1. 500g full fat natural yoghurt
  2. 1 tsp PureChimp matcha green tea
  3. 1-2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
  4. Favorite toppings - I used dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and pistachio nuts.
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl except the toppings.
  2. Transfer to a freezable tray lined with greaseproof paper or cling film and scatter generously with your favourite toppings.
  3. Freeze overnight before snapping into individual pieces.

Comments

Popular Posts